Review: Hated You Then (Love Hurts Duet #1) by M. Robinson

                                                             Description:
 I couldn’t remember a time before her... Harley Jameson.

Before she owned me.
Hated Me.
Needed me.

Before I hated her…

Things were simple.
We had an understanding.

Bully. Fight. Hate. It’s what we did.

Mind. Body. Soul. It’s how we loved.

I thought nothing would ever change that, until everything did.

She was mine.
Always had been.
Always would be.
Nothing altered that.

Not how much I hated her.
Not how much she hated me.

Especially, not how much I hated…

That I LOVED her.



                                                      My opinion:
 Hated You Then is the first book of the Love Hurts Duet. It's a hate/love romance between two kids: Harley, the Jameson biker princess, and Jackson Pierce.
It has a great plot with a few twists and is quite an emotional rollercoaster especially in the second half. The first part was my favorite since it was hilarious with their banters and their potty mouths that got them in trouble. It's well written and the language used is kind of vulgar since most of it has the Jameson slang. Amazing characters as always, I
liked that they had similarities with their parents. Harley was my favorite, with her unique personality, fashion style, and her romantic attitude. What bothered me was that they lost their innocence too soon for my liking. I loved reading this book and I can't wait for the next one to come out. I will rate it with 4 stars.

You can find it on Bookbub:
Hated You Then  

Δημοσίευση σχολίου

0 Σχόλια