Review: Never Alone A Stalker Story by toniasif98 (Wattpad)

                                                               Description:
 

" You are lonely,so lonely..You need someone to love you,cherish you.
I'll take care of that..don't worry Tess" A deep,robotic voice says and 
I jump from my chair completely terrified. It comes from my laptop
    "What the fuck?" I ask myself. The audio has somehow downloaded itself in 
my computer. I close the laptop shaking. 
    
 Nineteen year old Tess who studies fashion in Washington,New York is lucky to 
have a great apartment,a new hot boyfriend and and supportive family behind her. 
But strange things occur that cause Tess to doubt her sanity. She's not as safe as 
she thinks she is. 
 
                     My opinion:
  Never alone is a stalker story about Tess, a nineteen-year-old girl who leaves her 
boyfriend and family in Kentucky and moves to New York to study fashion. We see how her 
life from perfect turns into a nightmare because of her cyberstalker. His actions 
drive her crazy, as a result, she questions everyone and trusts no one. Throughout this
situation, she realizes who are her true friends and who truly loves her. 

It's a well-written story that will have you hooked until the last page. It contains 
so many twists, deaths, and cheating. It's mostly written by Tess' POV by towards the 
end that changes. The characters were quite interesting. While reading this you 
experience a whirlwind of emotions. I was surprised at how professional the 
writing was, I wasn't expecting that. I enjoyed it a lot and I will rate it with 
4 stars.

Never Alone A Stalker Story

Δημοσίευση σχολίου

0 Σχόλια