Review: Ugly Dark Truth (Harvard Academy Elite #2) by Sapphire Knight

                                                           Description:
 Lies, lies, lies...

The lies from Harvard Academy's Elite had fallen upon deaf ears. With the truth revealed, Sam was the only person I could turn to and trust.
But a girl once so broken, was only bent. As I returned, stronger than before. The de Lacharriere's could play their silly little games and spew their lies.
One thing remained true, I was getting free of my father's clutches. Even if that meant having to side with the enemy.
The four guys who broke my heart with little white lies, would have to heal me with their ugly dark truths.


                                                       My opinion:
Ugly Dark Truth is the second installment of the Harvard Academy Elite series. The first book was filled with secrets, angsty and dark moments, whereas this one is sweet, erotic and reveals many truths. We got to understand the characters better and see behind their masks. Also, we see how much broken was Kres by everything that happened, how she recovered and how good of a person was by forgiving the boys. The epilogue was one of the best scenes and the most emotional for me. I loved the whole series and I highly suggest them. I will rate this one with 4.5 stars. 
P.S. A little glimpse in their future would be nice. 

 

Δημοσίευση σχολίου

0 Σχόλια