Review: Werewolf Cinderella by Amanda Milo

                                                                 Description:
 Every eligible female *must* attend the ball by decree of the king.
On account of my tendency to suddenly turn from a woman into a wolf, I'd really prefer if I wasn't being forced into attending.
Anger burns in my throat, making me growl.
Stepmother covers my hand with hers, gently squeezing my fingers.
That's my stepmother. Grace above all; even under fire... or the threat of a noose. She's a better woman than I.
What? You thought the rumors were true? That she's my wicked stepmother, who's kept me as her indentured servant under the stairs?
Oh my friend, you don't know the half of this story.
To tell it, I'd best begin at the beginning.






                                                     My opinion:
 Werewolf Cinderella is a retelling of the fairytale with a paranormal twist. It contains all the little details that could remind you of the classic tale (such as the stepmother, the two step-sisters, and the glass shoe) but it's so different and exciting. It has a simple storyline which is easy to follow, it's well written and it uses the slang of that era (at times it was difficult for me to understand what they were saying). There are quite a few erotic scenes, so I would recommend it only for adult readers. The characters were nice, as individuals they weren't something special for me but together they were great. Their interactions were my favorite, especially when they were they were teasing each other. I'm not into the paranormal genre but this dirty version of Cinderella is my favorite. I will rate it with 4 stars.
P.S. The epilogue was brilliant!!!


You can find it on Bookbub:
Werewolf Cinderella 

Δημοσίευση σχολίου

0 Σχόλια