Teaser Share: Too Good at Goodbyes by RC Boldt


Too Good at Goodbyes, an all-new standalone contemporary romance by RC Boldt will be available on October 29th and we are so excited for it!

Pre-Order your copy today!

Apple Books US: https://apple.co/2KW50TL
Google Play: http://bit.ly/2Zm3wvc

Add to Goodreads: http://bit.ly/31Sstw1

Blurb:

First Top 40 hit at age seventeen? My first tabloid breakup scandal quickly followed. 
Earned my first Grammy? Discovered Mommy Dearest was embezzling my money. 
Landed a leading role in a movie? My fiancé called off our engagement the next day.

I might have a multi-million-dollar recording contract, a sold-out world tour, and more money in the bank than I ever imagined, but every time I hit a milestone in my career, my personal life suffers.

Then in steps my new bodyguard, rugged and with a past I connect with. The closer we get, the more powerful my feelings grow, complicating our professional relationship.

I thought Kane would be different. I hoped he’d be the one man to stand by my side, undaunted by the fame and attention that trails me. 

The press calls me the “Ice Princess of Pop” because of my unyielding façade throughout heartbreak and betrayal. Perhaps it’s time to show them the real me. 

With every syllable, I pour out my emotions and allow them to puddle, forming lyrics from my soul’s breath. And with each word, my broken heart cries out for Kane, begging him to help me break this pattern.

To help me stop being so d*mn good at goodbyes.

A stand-alone, contemporary romance.

Δημοσίευση σχολίου

0 Σχόλια