Review: Love You Now (Love Hurts Duet #2) by M. Robinson

                                                                   Description:
 
I should have told her everything.

How much I loved her.
How much I’ve always loved her.
But I didn’t.
I couldn’t.
I just wasn’t made that way.

Instead... I claimed her.
Teased her.
Taunted her.
Worshipped her.
Until... I broke her.

My best friend.
My savior.
My girl.

From my mind to my heart, to every single bone in my body.
She owned me.
I was hers.

Every look.
Every kiss.
Every touch.
Every tear.

It was always her.

The only thing I feared more than losing her was forgetting her.
I hated how much I needed her.

She was mine.
Always and forever.

I hated her then.

But Harley Jameson was about to find out how much…

I LOVED her now.






                                                         My opinion:
                                                    Love truly hurt this time... 
I will begin with what I liked in this book: I loved the scenes with Creed being bossy and threatening Jackson. The last two chapters I enjoyed a lot, they were emotional, happy and fun. I also like the few sexy and teasing scenes between Harley and Jackson.

I didn't like that the story alternated between past and present so often. There was so much drama, the story seemed to be circling around a specific incident that was revealed way later. The constant bickering was tiring and it is from the very few times that I found the main female character so annoying. 

I loved part one but this was a let down for me. I will rate it with 3 stars only because I liked Jackson. 

Δημοσίευση σχολίου

0 Σχόλια