Review: Biker Beloved (Biker Beauties #2) by Audrey Carlan

                                                               Description:
 The day I found out I was going to be a father was the scariest, most shocking moment of my life. Worse, my brand new baby girl was dropped off in the arms of my motorcycle club, abandoned by her mother while I was fighting in Afghanistan. Of course, I did what I had to do, and returned home as soon as possible.

At this point in my life, women were the last thing on my mind. I could easily pick up one at the bar or partake of the many club girls vying for The Pride’s attention.

Then she entered my sights.

Anya Markova.

It was her eyes I noticed first. Bright blue and haunted. They spoke of a sadness I wanted nothing more than to whisk away. My first attempt at wooing her didn’t go well. Anya wasn’t the type of girl I could just pick up. She was the type I’d need to court…relentlessly.

When I found out Anya was my daughter’s much-admired ballet teacher, I knew exactly what I had to do—and I wasn’t above using my daughter’s love of her new teacher to make it happen. Because throughout my years in the club, serving my country, traveling the world, I’d never met a woman who made my soul sigh the way she did.

Now, I’ll stop at nothing to make this stunning ballerina my old lady.


                                                            My opinion:
This is the second installment of the Biker Beauties series and it's about Shane and Anya. The theme is again the love at first sight but the plot in this one is kinda different. Here we have a single father, an adorable little girl and a woman who had lost her dream and didn't know who she was anymore.
There is a lot of sex but also it's more emotional than the previous one. Towards the end, we have a little drama and hints for the next book. I enjoyed reading it and i will rate it with 4 stars.
 

Δημοσίευση σχολίου

0 Σχόλια