Review: Inappropriate by Vi Keeland

                                                              Description:


Terminated for inappropriate behavior.
I couldn’t believe the letter in my hands.
Nine years. Nine damn years I’d worked my butt off for one of the largest companies in America, and I was fired with a form letter when I returned home from a week in Aruba.
All because of a video taken when I was on vacation with my friends—a private video made on my private time. Or so I thought…
Pissed off, I cracked open a bottle of wine and wrote my own letter to the gazillionaire CEO telling him what I thought of his company and its practices.
I didn’t think he’d actually respond.
I certainly never thought I’d suddenly become pen pals with the rich jerk.
Eventually, he realized I’d been wronged and made sure I got my job back.
Only…it wasn’t the only thing Grant Lexington wanted to do for me.
But there was no way I was getting involved with my boss’s boss’s boss. Even if he was ridiculously gorgeous, confident, and charming.
It would be completely wrong, inappropriate even.
Sort of like the video that got me into trouble to begin with.
Two wrongs don’t make a right.
But sometimes it’s twice as fun.


                                                    My opinion:
 Ireland Saint James was fired from Lexington Industries because of a video from her vacation. That night she went on a drunken rampage and sent an email to the president of the company. Before she had the chance to apologize Grant Lexington responded to her in a very negative way.  She didn't give up and sent another email. Grant was impressed by her and decided to give her another chance. From that moment on he was trying to find ways to spend more time with her and she was clearly enjoying it as well. Soon things between them heated up and they became a couple. They were very happy until they received some unexpected news that brought his world upside down. Could two people who had a rough upbringing create a happy family?


 “Careful,” he whispered in my ear. “You keep that mouth open too long, and I might fill it.”

 Inappropriate is a lovely romance that alternates between being funny and emotional. It's written in Dual POV, in the present form with a few glimpses in the past. The storyline is great, it captures your attention since the beginning. The characters are quite interesting. They have many similarities: they had a rough past,  they are fighters, caring people (the list can go on and on). Their only difference is that Grant had demons that kept him in the past. My favorite parts were their first meeting and the Christmas party. I liked this book a lot and I will rate it with 4/5 stars.


Δημοσίευση σχολίου

0 Σχόλια