Review: Beautiful Mistake by Vi Keeland

                                                      Description:
 The first time I met Caine West was in a bar.

He noticed me looking his way and mistakenly read my scowling as checking him out.

When he attempted to talk to me, I set him straight—telling him what I thought of his lying, cheating, ego-maniacal ass.

You see, the gorgeous jerk had wined and dined my best friend--smooth talking her into his bed, all along failing to mention that he was married.

He deserved every bit of my tongue-lashing and more for what he'd done.

Especially when that lazy smile graced his perfect face in response to my rant.

Only it turned out, the man I'd just told off wasn't the right guy.

Oops. My mistake.

Embarrassed, I slunk out without an apology.
I was never going to see the handsome stranger again anyway, right?

That’s what I thought…until I walked into class the next morning.

Well, hello Professor West, I’m your new teaching assistant.

I’ll be working under you…figuratively speaking.

Although the literal interpretation might not be such a bad thing—working under,/i> Professor West.
This was going to be interesting…


                                                      My opinion:
 Hot damn!!! Vi Keeland's books never cease to amaze me. Beautiful Mistake is such a wonderful story. It has such an exhilarating and captivating plot. There's a slow build-up to the story in general, even though the main characters get it on pretty quickly. It begins light-hearted focused on the physical attraction between them but soon it started giving pieces of information about their emotional torments and became intricate. The erotic parts are hotter than hell. Great choice of characters, they are different but they complete each other. Rachel is the hope personified and Caine is the perfect alpha book-boyfriend. My favorite parts were when they fought and makeup. This is a magnificent book and I am so happy I stumbled upon it. I recommend it to all of you and I will rate it with 5/5 stars.

                                                   My favorite lines:
 1)“If I weren’t your professor and you weren’t a nice girl, your re-virginized pussy would be sore as hell right now.”
 

2)“I don’t do romance,” he said. “I prefer fucking like animals to picnics in the park.”
 

3)Caine looked up at me. “I’d like privacy.”
“I’d like a lot of things, but I don’t seem to get them all, now do I?”


                                                  Beautiful Mistake

Δημοσίευση σχολίου

0 Σχόλια