Review: Royal Beast by Nikki Chase

                                                              Description:
 I didn't know about the secret palace in the woods. Not until I held a stolen rose from its gardens.

A tall, dark, and mysterious man lives within the palace. He’s known across the kingdom as the royal beast. They say he’s a monster.

He also happens to be the crown prince.

As punishment for my crime, the prince orders me to spend one month as his prisoner.

But instead of throwing me into the dungeon, he whisks me into his bedchamber. The arrogant bastard says he’ll make me beg to give up my virginity.

I tell him there’s no way in hell that’s happening, of course.

He's the freaking crown prince, and I'm just a girl from a provincial town in the middle of nowhere. We don’t belong together. That's obvious.

But somehow he knows about my dark, secret desires. All he has to do is speak in that low, dominant voice, and I melt into a submissive puddle. Despite my reservations, I find myself wanting to surrender my virgin body to the prince—and my heart, too.

I really should stay away. But being punished has never felt so good.



                                                        My opinion:
 Prince James known as the Sadistic Beast had been living hidden in Ardglass Palace after a scandal with his ex-girlfriend. His only escape was the masquerade night that was held in the Dungeon once a month. The last time he went he met a beautiful submissive, even though he tried to find her again he had no luck. Fate was on his side since her father appeared in his area. James found the perfect opportunity to bring his little beauty in his castle for a month. He was going to show her
his world and pleasure her, but would thirty days be enough for any of them...?


 Royal Beast is a dark BDSM romance based on the fairytale "Beauty and the Beast". The plot is simple, amusing, and addictive. It has some very sweet moments and some very sinful. Rosemary's inner monologues were quite entertaining and were a few of my favorite scenes. The characters were great. James was the dark prince very intimidating and wicked but he also had a soft side as well. Rosemary was an innocent girl with a kind heart who never said anything bad about anyone. She was hardworking and brave. Fun, romance, and drama is all you need for a good book and this one has everything you need for a good time. I will rate it with 4.5 stars.

Δημοσίευση σχολίου

0 Σχόλια