You died.Not ideal.
Waking up in an afterlife academy where you're assigned a soulmate?
Even worse.
Olive had a flawless life plan.
The universe cancelled it.
Now she’s stuck at the Dorm—a place where students either grow… or stay dead.
And leaving? Not that simple.
Because here's the rule: soulmates are mandatory.
Hers is Mars.
Resident bad boy. Rockstar. Serial heartbreaker. Zero interest in fate. Feelings.
Or coming back to life.
Olive wants out.
Mars wants vibes.
The Dorm wants character development.
Someone’s going to fall.
My opinion:
ARC Review
Soul Dorm by Ezgi Ero is the first book in the Soul Dorm series.
Olive died in a tragic accident and ended up in the Dorm, an afterlife academy where souls are given a second chance. She has to learn some important lessons before she can either return to her previous life or move forward. The tricky part is that every soul has a soulmate who accompanies them on their journey in the Dorm. Olive's soulmate is Mars, a troublemaker who never follows the rules. She has to convince him to help her if she wants a chance to go back.
Thankfully, Olive makes friends almost instantly, so her journey isn't going to be as lonely as her previous life.
I just unlocked my NEW obsession!!! Soul Dorm is a Young Adult fantasy romance with tropes such as enemies to lovers, slow burn, and found family, and I am here for it! This was my first entertaining clean academy romance, and I absolutely loved it.
All the characters are unique and memorable. They were basically a group of misfits who adopted Olive immediately, and I loved their dynamic. I really liked Olive too. She has so much inner strength and never hesitates to jump in and save anyone who needs help.
My second favorite characters were Ursa and Tarben. I usually root for the morally grey characters, but here I absolutely loved thegolden retriever energy of Tarben.
My favorite scene was definitely the face-off with Pam. That scene was everything!
If you like Young Adult fantasy romance, academy settings, enemies to lovers, slow burn, and found family, definitely give this one a try. You won't regret it!!!

0 Σχόλια