Review: Wedding the Werepanther by Krista Luna

 

Description:
One matchmaking sentient house + one gorgeous werepanther roommate = one helluva surprise wedding!

When I inherited the sprawling purple Victorian, I knew it used to be a wedding chapel. What I didn’t know is that my magic would make the house sentient... or that it longed for the days of bridal veils and tossed bouquets.

It locks me in with Shadow and refuses to set us free until I marry the gorgeous werepanther!

Okay, no prob. As a gamer girl, I know how to get out of sticky situations. We’ll wed to make the house happy and immediately annul.

Only, our magical marriage binds us together for a full month, and if we consummate, it’s permanent.

Worse? The house keeps arranging romantic dates, and the irresistible Shadow plays along way too enthusiastically. If he touches me and growls, “My wife,” one more time, I might scream.

Or kiss him, or more…

My opinion:

ARC Review


Wedding the Werepanther by Krista Luna is the fourth book in the Ferndale Falls Forever series.

Kayla is an introverted game designer who loves creating and playing video games. She lives in the beautiful Victorian house she inherited from her grandparents, but because it's so large, she needs roommates to help keep it running. The only problem? The house is sentient thanks to Kayla's magical ability to animate objects, and there's also a sneaky werepanther named Shadow who wants her all to himself.

When the house traps them inside and magically binds them in a marriage contract filled with unexpected rules, they discover there's only one way to break it: they must avoid consummating the marriage for an entire month. Sounds simple enough... except it definitely isn't.

This is a steamy paranormal romance you won't want to miss. It features some of my favorite tropes, including **he falls first, forced proximity, trapped together, and opposites attract**.

I loved that the story immediately throws readers into unexpected twists, especially the sentient house, Kayla's unique magical abilities, and the way they're trapped together. The fake dating and accidental marriage elements were so entertaining, and I really enjoyed watching Kayla and Shadow bond over video games and their heartfelt conversations. Their relationship developed naturally, making the romance both sweet and emotional. The steamy scenes were fantastic, and as always, my favorite moments were the ones featuring the familiars and the kids.

If you enjoy steamy paranormal romance with humor, magic, and lovable characters, I definitely recommend picking this one up.

Δημοσίευση σχολίου

0 Σχόλια