Review: Climax by Sexxa Kohl

                                                            Description:
If you’d asked me what I thought I’d be doing at twenty-two, it certainly wouldn’t be taking my clothes off for complete strangers. The world sees me as a whore and a worthless piece of trash. No one would ever believe that I am still a virgin, waiting to find love. I think I can easily say that I don’t think love is ever going to be finding me at Club Climax. 
I give the crowd what they want. For the next three and a half minutes, I dance, undress, shake my ass, and slide up and down the metal pole, in front of me I am in complete control while I am up here on this stage. The dancers make the rules at this place. That is except for the room in the far back, known as Ultimate Climax. It is the one place where all power is surrendered; the one place in this club that I said I’d never go, no matter how desperate I got. The price is just too high for me, and I refuse to sell myself to the highest bidder. I cannot afford to lose the only thing I have left… My control. 
But sometimes, the day comes when we have to do the things that we said we would never do. For me, that day is here. 
I take a deep breath, grab the door handle, and know that once I walk through that door, my whole life will forever change. 
Little did I know just how much it actually would. 
                                     My opinion:
Blaire was working as a stripper at club Climax so she can pay her mom's medical bills but she hated that job.Jaxxon is a man born in wealth, he's a handsome Dominant,blessed in size and he can have any woman he wants. Jaxxon wants Blaire and he's determined to have her.He made her an offer and she rejected it.But when she caught him with another woman she was angry with him. Her mom was worst and she needed a surgery so she accepted Jaxxon's second offer.The offer was that she would be his submissive for fourteen days.He feels things for her that he have never felt before.He owned her and he was so proud. He's taking her control and she's angry with him but she needs him.He's falling deep for her.She's in love with him but she doesn't even know his name.When she found out who he was she screamed at him and stormed out of the room. But their feelings were stronger and they finally they were happy together.


Great storyline.A woman trying to save her mother's life accept an offer from a stranger who happens to be the man she fell in love with.He has demons and he's afraid that if she finds out she'll run away from him.He might be a demon but she is his angel.She belongs to him and he belongs to her.


My favourite lines:
1)“OH GOD!” I yell as the orgasm erupts through my body. There is no way I can hold anything
back. He owns my body.

“Go ahead and scream His name. Just remember, He isn’t the one making you come! I AM!”



You can buy it on Amazon:
                                         Climax

Δημοσίευση σχολίου

0 Σχόλια