Review: Ridge by Adriane Leigh

                                                             Description:
Sometimes doing the wrong thing feels so right...

I'm a player. I'm an asshole. I'm someone you should stay away from.

I have demons.
I've made mistakes.
And the biggest can't be taken back.

I've gone to hell and back in twenty-nine years and I'm only now coming to terms with moving forward, righting my wrongs, and making amends. Except not everyone deserves forgiveness. Sometimes the damage done is beyond repair.

Everyday is exactly the same. I focus on the pain, in the quest to feel and forget, but I remember everything. When I close my eyes the darkness encroaches and some days it feels like the things that kill me are the things that make me feel alive.



                                                 My opinion:
This is Ridge's story.He did a big mistake by sleeping with his brother's (Wild) fiancee and now he regret it.So he let her go.He missed his brother and wanted him back in his life.So he tried to fix things between them.He was going to drink so he can forget Mia and there he met Amy.He took her to his place,fucked her as only he could and then he did something different he asked her to stay.He thought that things could be good for them but he was wrong.After a few weeks he kick her out too.But she wasn't giving up she texted him everyday and at some point he saw he treated her badly and they were back together.After his brother's wedding he found out that Amy was pregnant.She was so happy but he wasn't. He wanted Mia back.Amy lost her baby and he felt guilty.This time she left for good.When his brother told him that if he would be better with Mia then he should be with her, he went after her. A happy end for him and Mia.


Well written story, too much drama and definately not my type. The guy was seriously fucked up.He wanted to be with Mia but then he thought he couldn't. It was kind of tyring for me going back and forth with this.And the way he treated Amy... it was hideous.Anyway two broken parts became a whole one.





You can buy it on Amazon:
                                         Ridge

Δημοσίευση σχολίου

0 Σχόλια