Review: Once Bitten Twice Shy by CC Wood

                                                                    Description:
 I used to think that my life was boring. I resigned myself to the rut I was stuck in. Then my entire existence was turned upside down.
In the last six months, I’ve learned things that would get me committed to an asylum if I repeated them. First, I was kidnapped by vampires. Yes, vampires. Sounds crazy, right? My best friend, Donna, became one of the fanged after that little adventure and hooked up with a hot, Scottish vampire named Conner. They’re even planning a wedding.

Secondly, I learned not all vampires are evil. In fact, some of them are downright sexy.

Alexander Dimitriades has it all. He’s tall, dark, and handsome and manages to give me tingles in all the right place and also make me laugh. Unfortunately, to be with him, I would have to give up my humanity and I like being human. Then, there’s the fact that the whole drinking blood thing gives me the heebie jeebies.

To make matters worse, there are plans in motion to change the place vampires hold in the human world. And I’m caught in the middle, between the vampire I’m falling in love with and a group that wants to create a vampire dictatorship, with humans as slaves.

Now, all I want is my calm, normal life back. As my friend, Ricki, likes to say, “Be careful what you wish for because it might come and bite you on the ass.” I hate it when she’s right. 


                                                       My opinion:
 After months Ivie was still suffering from the vampire attack, she had nightmares and was scared to go out. She was staying with her friend Donna and her fiance Conner until she was ready to face the world. Alexander, Conner's friend, was intrigued  by Ivie.And as Ivie said he was making her feel twitchy.Lex was irritating her with his bossy way but she also liked it. Vampires' enemies had come close to Ivie and tried to use her against her own friends. Donna,Lex and Conner decided that she
had to stay with them so noone can harm her.After a while Ivie found out that she had a special bond with Lex and that they shared the same kink. The first time he took her to his dungeon she was a bit scared but then she enjoy it very much.Their enemies didn't leave her alone so they had to take extra safety measures.Those vampires took Donna's and Ivie's friends but they managed to take them back.Ivie realised how important Lex was for her and that she had special abilities.

It was interesting, we get to know more about Conner's enemies. Most of the story was about Ivie's trust issues with the vampire kind,she knew that there were good vamps too but she was too scared from what she had been through when they abducted her. She found her perfect Dom and now she could fullfil her sexual fantasies.In the end we read a part about Kerry and Finn.



My favourite lines:
 1)I managed to walk sedately rather than dash back up the stairs, so that none of the nosy vampires would know that
I was fleeing the kitchen like a whore at a Baptist tent revival.
 

2)Holy shit, he had an erection to rival Reunion Tower in downtown Dallas.
 

3)“I need you,” I whispered. And I did. I needed to feel that thick, long, beautiful dick thrusting
inside me more than I needed my next breath.
 

4)“That doesn’t mean I won’t fuck you blind,though.”



You can buy it on Amazon:
                                                               once bitten twice shy
 

Δημοσίευση σχολίου

0 Σχόλια