Review: Bite Me by CC Wood

                                                                  Description:
I had the perfect life; an awesome job in advertising, a gorgeous high rise apartment, and a flirtation with the guy down the hall. Then it all came crashing down. Two months later I was a cocktail waitress living in a tiny one bedroom apartment. I had also developed a serious ‘men suck’ attitude. 
That all changed the night I met the beautiful and enigmatic Conner Savage. But there was just one little problem…he said he was a vampire. Figures a man that hot would be batshit crazy. Or so I thought. It didn't take me long to realize that Conner wasn't a nut job and that I was addicted to him. With every moment we spent together he drew me deeper into his world and the supernatural culture in which he lived. 
Now I had a choice: the vampire I craved or a normal life. Couldn't be easier, right?

                                                My opinion:
One night after her shift was done Donna was attacked by three drunk idiots outside of the bar she was working. She wasn't a girl who would back down without a fight and that's what she did, she screamed and fought until a man came to her rescue. In the beginning she was lucky he came to rescue her but eventually she was scared of him.His name is Conner and he is the
hottest vampire she has ever seen.A couple days later he went to check on  her in the bar she was working and asked her on a date.Donna couldn't believe that vampires existed but he was ready to answer all of her questions just to get to spend more time with her.He answered every single question and then they ended up in her bed.After that night he was staying at
her place every night. When Donna realised in how much danger she was by dating Conner she was really terrified.Her life would change just to avoid getting hurt. Her enemy was smarter but she was lucky enough and survived at the end.



Great storyline,funny and sweet characters.
Conner is such a gentleman, so sweet and caring. Donna is funny and sassy. Her friends were just like her,hilarious and couldn't not shut their mouth. Her ex-boss was a wacko, the monster had someperverted thoughts.But Vanessa was the queen of the pervert vampires. In the end we get a little taste about the second book about Alexander's and Ivie's story.



My favourite lines:
1)Leave it to one good looking man to reduce me to a speechless puddle. 

2)Oh hell, no way was I playing sink the salami with a creature that would want to sink fangs into me too.

3) “Hold still,” he said.
    Easy for him to say. 

4)“No, I don’t want to hurt you. When you fled, the part
of me that is completely inhuman wanted to run you down and claim you. To fuck you senseless. To bite you.”

5)“Fuck me, I need to write a book. I guess I could call it No Bullshit Facts about Vampires.”

6)Conner laughed long and loud. “I’m so glad you obviously don’t want me for my money.”
  “No, I want you for your big dick and your ability to use it,” I responded.


7)Tonight I planned to fulfill a longtime fantasy: ravishing my very own Highlander.


You can buy it on amazon:
                               Bite me

Δημοσίευση σχολίου

0 Σχόλια