Cole (The Ride Series #1) by Megan O'Brien

                                                                    Description:
For eight years I’d been content with my quiet life. I was safe in the bubble I’d built for myself. But I wasn’t really living.

Until one chance encounter changed it all.

Scarlet Malone has lived quietly for years hiding from her past. Aside from her best friend Kat she doesn’t allow herself to get close to anyone. Then Cole Jackson, Vice President of The Knights MC comes bursting into her life with his gorgeous eyes and fierce determination to have her in his bed and his life.

Scarlet’s letting her walls down for the first time in her life. Could Cole really be her happily ever after?

When Scarlet’s past becomes their present will she run to protect those she loves? Or can she trust in Cole to protect her life and her heart?

This is the story of Scarlet and Cole.

                                                               My opinion:
Scarlet had left her home town years ago and now she lived with her new friend Kat, but she missed her home too. While Scarlet was waiting for her car she met a sexy man with blue eyes and a beautiful smile.Cole was a biker and even  though she hated bikers, there was something on him, she couldn't resist him.Kat finally convinced her to get out of the house and have some fun.And there she saw him again.He was a bit possessive and seemed that he always got had he wanted.They spend time together and when he took her to the MC club she saw a photo of his dad and her dad, that surprised her alot. His dad,Cal,told her a few things about him and her dad and that if she needed something he would be
there for her.Cole was starting to drive her crazy.She was so happy when she was with him, but someone wasn't leaving her live that happiness.When that idiot made his presence clear Cole was on full protective mood.Scarlet didn't always agree with him but she loved him...They were getting along but their relationship wasn't a normal one, everything were going fast.When her man was in trouble she showed how smart and strong she was.It was the first time after her father's death that Scarlet was so happy.


Such a beautiful story. Very sexy, romantic, with lot's of action. It's very well written.
Scarlet is such a strong woman, even though she has been through a lot in her life. She had forgot how it felt to be happy and loved but Cole remind her that and made her feel so much more. He was good for her and she was good for him too. He was like most of the bikers, a sexy possessive beast but she loved it. ;)

Can't wait to read the secod book about Kat and Sal's story.


My favourite lines:
1)“Didn’t say you don’t look hotter than hell baby, but it’s gonna make for an exhausting night for
me if I have to wade in every time some mother fucker looks at you the wrong way,” 

2) I forced my eyes away before I did something mortifying like lick him. 

3)“You’re seriously pissed,” I spoke my thoughts out loud.
“Doesn’t even cover it,” he replied without hesitation.

4)We regarded each other in silence for a few beats. “Thick skull?” I asked with a raised brow.
“Out of everything I just said that’s what she picks up on,” he muttered to himself.

5)“But…we’re not moving in together,” I protested.
He grinned. “You just haven’t agreed yet.”

6)“You are so bossy,” I grumbled, though the fight had clearly gone out of me.
   “Yeah, but you love it,” he smiled as his body landed on top of mine.

    He was right of course, but there was no way I was admitting it.


You can buy it on Amazon:

                                                                  Cole

Δημοσίευση σχολίου

0 Σχόλια