McQuade: The Lone Wolf Takes A Mate ( a bbw shifter romance) by Lynn Richards

                                                                     Description:
McQuade Jenner was a lone wolf. 

He didn't need some antiquated idea of one mate for life messing up his perfect bachelor lifestyle. On any given night he could find a biker groupie–human or shifter–reckless enough for a one-time fling with a wolf. He could bed a woman when he felt the need and go home to the solitude he enjoyed. And that's exactly what he'd intended to do the night Rose Spencer walked into his life–alone, wet, and trouble just waiting to happen. He’d never intended to get involved with the innocent Rose–she was a life-time commitment and McQuade didn't do commitment. But what was a wolf protector supposed to do when the woman his wolf wanted was threatened by a low-life lion shifter? 

Rose Spencer wasn't the bar-scene type. She'd never have stepped foot inside the shifter bar unless she’d been trying to protect her sister–again. When would she learn that Alice was quite capable of taking care of herself–and that she was the one suddenly in need of protection? 

                                             My opinion:
McQuade Jenner was looking for a night with a woman so he can unleash some sexual frustration, for him 30 days without sex was a very long time.Then he saw the beautiful and angry woman who entered the club. Rose was on a mission to save her beautiful sister (she always thought her sister was beautiful and she was the ugly one).Rose entered the bar with the hope
that she would find her sister there but she was nowhere.McQuade was checking her, Rose noticed him too.When she got into trouble with lion shifters he stepped up to help her. His protector inside him knew he had to take her away so they won't be able to hurt her. So McQuade took her home, he was so turned on by her and he had a hard time keeping it in his pants.
But he went home before he did anything crazy.The next day her sister came to cause another trouble to her and McQuade  came to save the day again.A week after that and he still couldn't take her off his mind he needed one night with her. One night wasn't enough and when he found out that rose was in danger he understood that he couldn't stay away from her. The lone wolf found his mate....



It is a great romantic and sexy story about a lone wolf and a stubborn woman.He thought that fucking another woman every night was all he needed that was until he met her. She was beautiful even if she didn't realise it, she also was kind and cared for the others. Together they were perfect. I like the way it's written, when Rose was talking it showed her innocence and when McQuade was talking showed his desire.


My favourite lines:
1)“Rose, this grinning buffoon is Briggs, a gigantic pain in the butt.”
    “Don’t listen to him, honey. I bring nothing but pleasure to a woman, no matter how we might be doing it.”


2)“Oh, believe me honey, I can. And I am. My wolf wants to taste you. I’m going to eat your incredibly juicy pussy until you explode and then I’m going to lick you clean.”


3)“Not even when you tell me to, baby. I won’t stop. I’ll rub that sweet little nub with my thumb until you explode all over my hand. Then I’ll eat up all that sweet nectar and start all over again using my tongue. I won’t stop until I make you come again and again.”


4)“I need you, Rose. More than I need the air I breathe. I need to feel you under me, over me, any damn way I can take you. I need to hear those little noises you make when my cock stretches you, fills you, and you can’t stand it anymore and come all over me. I need to kiss you, taste you, lick the cream from your body, smell how much you want me.” 


You can buy it on Amazon:
                                       McQuade:the lone wolf takes a mate

Δημοσίευση σχολίου

0 Σχόλια