The Rocker Who Cherishes Me (The Rocker Series #8) by Terri Anne Browning

                                                                   Description:
The Rocker Who Cherishes Me 
Wroth 
The marines took me from a Tennessee farm boy and turned me into a hard man. Between the things I’d seen during my tour of duty and the things I’d done during my years as a member of OtherWorld, nothing could faze me. Nothing. 

Except for HER. 

She’s everything that is good in the world. At least, my world. Everything I’ve ever done has been for her. Always for her. I feel as if I need her to breathe, to feel alive. But I can’t have Marissa. She’s to innocent, to damn perfect. And me? I’m not good enough for that girl. She deserves better, someone who would spend their life CHERISHING her. Not breaking her heart. 

Marissa 
Between my brother and Wroth Niall I’d been protected from the world for most of my life. You would think I was still a little girl the way they treated me. But I wasn’t made out of glass. It would take a lot to break this girl. Because if a childhood cancer hadn’t kicked my butt, nothing would. Right? 
Wrong. 
All I’ve ever wanted was for him to look at me. Really look at me and see that I wasn’t a fragile piece of porcelain that would break if he touched me. What I got was a lot more…but nowhere close to enough. Once I touched heaven—at least heaven for me—and now I didn’t know how to go back to what Wroth and I had had before. I can’t go back to the life I was living before my short time with Wroth. It would destroy me to stay that close, when I know that I’m not what he really wants. So when my brother asks me to go on tour with him yet again, I decide to jump on that tour bus without a backwards glance. 

Only I wasn’t prepared to be stuck on HIS bus. 



                                        My opinion:
The story begins with the description of Marissa 16 years old being ill from cancer and ready for her bone marrow transplant. That night at the hospital she
had her first real kiss from Wroth. 9 years later: Her brother's band was going on tour and he wanted her with him, but Marissa didn't know if she want that
since things between her and Wroth weren't so good. Wroth needed to talk with her but she didn't give him that chance. He was hurting now that he wasn't able
to talk to her, touch her, kiss her.He knew he fucked up but that didn't mean that he would stop trying to get her back.Marissa was so angry with him, she 
wanted to hurt him so she made a bet with Natalie, they both had three months to seduce Wroth and Devlin and then dump them. The bet wasn't going as she
expected, she was falling for him even more. The moment she thought that could give him a chance she remembered the reason he hurt her a year ago. But it  turned out that she was away from him for no reason at all.At the end Wroth made Marissa the most happy woman in the entire world.



Oh my God,this is the sweetest and most romantic story of the rocker series. It hasn't as much sex scenes as the rest of them but i loved it. Wroth was trying to explain to Rissa what happened that night a year ago and also trying to earn her back in most of the story. He was a wreck just like her but she was just avoiding him or trying to hurt him. I felt sorry for Harper and Shane. The end of this book was magical.


My favourite line:
“Mia’s favorite color is peach,” Nik commented. “It makes Shane’s eyes sparkle.”

         “Shut up, fucker.”



You can buy it on Amazon:
                             The Rocker Who Cherishes Me

Δημοσίευση σχολίου

0 Σχόλια