Torture to her soul (Monster in his eyes #2) by J.M. Darhower

                                                                Description:
Don't say it unless you mean it… 

It's a simple concept, one I've said time and again, but something people don't seem to comprehend. You should choose every syllable carefully, because you never know when somebody will hold you to your word. 

Somebody like me. 

I'm not a good man. I'm not. I know. I have enough darkness inside of me to rid the world of every stitch of light. But there's one I could never harm, one light I couldn't bring myself to snuff out. 

Karissa. 

She thinks I'm a monster, and maybe I am. I taunt her with my touch, get a thrill out of torturing her soul. But I'm not the only one. The world is full of monsters, and I'm not the most dangerous one out there. 

Not even close… 

God help me, I love her. 

I do. 

And God help anybody who tries to take her from me. 




                                            My opinion:
After Karissa learned the reason Naz approached her she was ignoring him, talking to him as little as possible, he hated that but knew he had to give her
time and space. He had hurt her alot (and he was going to do it again ) so much that at some point she regretted the decision to be with him.
When Naz got shot, she forgot that she hated him and helped him recover, she cared and loved him. After a few days he got better and he wanted to do
something good for his girlfriend, so he took her to Italy, there she finally saw the good side of him, the one that he sweared he didn't have.
The trip was fantastic,they came closer,also it would be the last time they were happy together. Back home Ray wasn't happy that she and her mom were
still alive. So Naz had to make a decision,hurt the love of his life or ignore the order of a dangerous man who he thought was a family to him.





It was great.  There's so much love and so much pain. This story is told by Naz.
We get to know him better. See how he ended up living that life, what and who made him the monster he is.

We also see how much Naz loves Karissa and what he is willing to do for her.


My favourite lines:
1)I, Ignazio Vitale, have always been afraid of the dark.
  If you tell anyone that, I'll kill you.

2)"Whatever, so maybe you're still handsome, even when you look like you've been fucked by the grim reaper."

3)It takes everything in me not to snatch a hold of her, shove her dress up, bend her over the closest surface and fuck the daylights out of her.

4)"If you let me die, I will haunt your every waking moment and find a way to kill you personally."

5)"Not anymore. You screwed the innocence right out of me. Literally."

6)Since you're so good at keeping secrets, I'm going to tell you another:
  I had another fear as a child.
  Just one other.

  Goddamn dogs.


You can buy it on amazon:
                                       torture to her soul

Δημοσίευση σχολίου

0 Σχόλια