Monster in his eyes by J.M. Darhower



                                                                    Description:
gnazio Vitale is not a good man. 

I suspect it, the first time I see him, sense the air of danger that surrounds the man. He has a way of commanding attention, of taking control, of knowing what I'm thinking before I even do. 

It's alarming and alluring. It's dark and deadly. It's everything I've ever wanted but the last thing I truly need. Obsession. 

It doesn't take him long to draw me into his web, charming me into his bed and trapping me in his life, a life I know nothing about until it's too late. He has secrets, secrets I can't fathom, secrets that make it so I can't walk away, no matter how much I beg him to let me go. I see it sometimes in his eyes, a darkness that's both terrifying and thrilling. He's a monster, wrapped up in a pretty package, and what I find when I unmask him changes everything. 

I want to hate him. 

Sometimes, I do. 

But it doesn't stop me from loving him, too. 


                                                               My opinion:
Karissa was a freshman at the NYU college. While she was writing a test she dropped her phone, when she went to took it back she saw a man in the class with her professor. That man brought her her phone and boy he was gorgeous. That night Karissa went dancing with her friend, after many hours of dancing her friend was not with her, when she went to search for her she felt dizzy, saw the mysterious man and passed out. She was drugged, so the mysterious man aka Naz took her into his house. Karissa panicked when she woke up, they talked for a while and then he took her back giving her an advice. Those two get to meet again for a nice dinner and back to his house. Naz gave her a lot of warnings which she ignored. And then they have to decide to continue or to steer
clear from each other. They stayed together, despite the warnings he gave her over and over again. He saw her as a treasure and she loved it. Everything were fine between them until the day Karissa found out the reason he approached her for the first time. After that day she couldn't trust him anymore even if she loved him so much.



It's a dark and beautiful story. An innocent girl falls in love with a monster. Karissa is a young girl who's reading alot trying to keep her scholarship, since she doesn't have the money to pay it for herself. That was her only goal until the day she met him,Naz. She fell for him fast and hard. He made her  feel alive and loved. The only problem was that Naz was a monster and she knew it she just chose to ignore it for a long time. But when she found out the connection between him and her family Karissa couldn't ignore the signs anymore. Naz had a plan for her but everything changed when he got to know her more and fell for her.




My favourite lines:
1)There's always method to his madness, meaning behind every word, a point to his actions.

2)So good looking, in fact, that I can hardly stop myself from ogling him, my eyes meeting his 
bright blue ones after a long moment of practically eye-fucking him every which way imaginable.

3)The reality is never as fascinating as the fantasy.

4)"Are you just fucking with me?"
 "No, but I'd like to be fucking you."


5)He's a monster, wrapped up in a pretty package.


You can buy it on Amazon:
                                      monster in his eyes

Δημοσίευση σχολίου

0 Σχόλια