Scorch ( Delirious #3) by Clarissa Wild

                                                                  Description:
Sweet revenge keeps her alive … and drives her to kill. 
I am the forgotten one, the girl who was left for dead. 
In this mental hospital I call prison I plot my revenge. 
I remember everything. 
Their faces. Their touch. Even their smell. 
What they did to me was beyond cruel. I’m going to return the favor. 
In here I survive by using someone just as they used me. One of them wants to claim me as his own. A man without mercy, without a conscience, craving the wickedness inside me. But I won’t be a puppet for his desires. I will play his strings like a puppeteer and use him to escape. 
And when I do … I will kill them all. 


                                                            My opinion:
Ashley always remembered what had happened to her that day in addition with Lillith who had forgotten. That's why she was trying to escape that institution. She wanted her freedom back and to kill those men who did this to her.
One day a man came to her cell and offered his help to her if she agreed to do what he said. She didn't trust him at all. But she did what he wanted because she had to survive. There she was secretly talking with another girl. She was sharing with her things she'd never shared with anyone else. Told her that she planned to kill those men, and Ace promised to help her. Sam was helping her but he was asking from her to do things she hated but her body seemed to enjoy. Sam couldn't let her go that's why he moved her somewhere else. One day that place caught on fire, Ashley didn't escape but Ace did. Someone helped her to escape the hospital, but she had to train to be a killer so she could finish Ashley's plan. She managed to kill the three of them but on the fourth she found out what had really happened to her in that institution. Justice had been served and they lived happily in the end.



I really liked it. This is Ashley's story, it's what happened to her when they locked her up and also how she got her revenge with Sebastian's help. Her story is almost the same with Lillith's until a certain point. What happened between Sebastian and Lillith is happening here too with Sam and Ashley. But in this case the obsession and love comes only from the male character, in the beginning at least. There are some pretty intense and twisted scenes. I was more confused with this book than the previous two of this series, and it was only because of one character. The story is being told by Ashley and Ace. Ashley's parts are the past while Ace's are the present.

You can buy it on Amazon:
                                       scorch

Δημοσίευση σχολίου

0 Σχόλια