Screwed by Kendall Ryan

                                                            Description:
I have one rule: Don’t shit where you eat.

Several of the women in the condo complex I own would love some one-on-one playtime, and why wouldn’t they? I’m young, fit, attractive, and loaded. Not to mention I’m packing a sizable bulge below the belt. It’s a combination that drops panties on a regular basis. 

Yay, me, right?

But my cock, troublemaker that he is, has been confined to my trousers by my business partner. A concession I agreed to, and one that’s never been hard to enforce until Emery moves in across the hall. She’s smart, young, determined, and sexy as hell. I want a taste. I won’t stop until I’m buried deep inside the succulent new-in-town brunette.

After being warned about my past, she does her best to steer clear, but I’m about to show her that underneath it all, I’m a guy with a heart of gold and a cock of steel.

My name is Hayden Oliver, and this is my story.


                                                              My opinion:
Hayden and his friend Hudson owned several condo buildings, but he was causing problems with the tenants, because he was wham bam thank you ma'am'ed them. He knew he should listen to his friend's warning but his groin had a mind of its own. Then he noticed the new woman who moved in one of the appartments. He decided that since he couldn't sleep with her, to try and  be her friend. They talked and while he was trying to invite her to have a meal together they ended up agreeing on doing yoga. Emery was going to start her interniship in a law firm, she was so excited until the moment she met her boss, he was a sleazy old man. Emery and Hayden were spending time together, talking about their lives and having innocent fun. One night they decided to fullfil each other needs, they had a great night but Hayden ruined everything the next morning. He was scared about the feelings he realised he had for her. A few days later when he saw that he was going to lose her forever, he told her his biggest fear and how he ended up being the player he was until now. In the end they both felt lucky that found their perfect life partner.



Such a fun story about a player and a sworn off men young woman. Hayden and Emery were very much alike: they were both smart, funny, had a good sense of humor,they loved their jobs and were close with their families. It describes mostly how their friendship grows into something more. The characters doesn't change they just figured out that they were ready to settle down since they found the person they needed. We get to see some other characters from time to time but not for long. It's a very light read, no deep meanings, very enjoyable.


My favorite lines:

1)I will become friends with the so hot I want to bend her over and fuck her in broad daylight new girl.

2)Has my vagina no shame? There are probably cooties crawling up and down that overused flagpole.

3)“I do think with my cock on a regular basis, so I can’t argue with you there. But he’s so much more fun than my brain.”

4)“Seriously, why would I take a chance on you and have my heart broken again?”
  “Because I have a nine-inch cock and I know where the G-spot is?”

5)“I agreed to dinner, not a vagina inspection,” 

6)“Damn, woman, you’re asking me to make a decision right now? There’s no blood left in my brain.”


7)“You have a nine-inch cock, and you know where the G-spot is. I love the fuck out of you, flaws and all.”


You can buy it on Amazon:
                                          Screwed

Δημοσίευση σχολίου

0 Σχόλια