Sex, Desires and Rock n' roll (Redemption Tour #1) by Michelle Lee

                                                                Description:
He holds me captive with his brilliant blue eyes.

His crooked smile melts me every time.

His voice wraps around me when he sings.

His words break through and dive straight to my heart.

Dash Ford, lead singer of Redemption, is unlike any man I’ve ever met and I'm drawn to not only his lyrics but the man behind the voice. 

But I am broken—beyond broken.

I had no intention of falling for him. But when we met, I had no other option. With him, I embrace the present while trying to put my past behind me. I find myself in a world I never expected, a world I’m not entirely sure I can handle. 

Am I strong enough?

Will I be enough for a man who has everything?

Can I finally let go and give into the love I’ve wanted my whole life? Or will my past forever define and haunt me, keeping me from all I desire?


                                                            My opinion:
Julia had a boyfriend who broke her. He was very handsome, at first treating her very nice but when he knew he had her, he showed his true ugly self. Then one night she left him. Present day: Jules is working as a journalist at the Wine Gourmet Magazine. One day her friends tricked her and took her to a rock concert.  They had dressed her in a very sexy outfit, a few men were looking at her but her ex had ruined her so much that she couldn't stand to be admired by a man anymore. After the show they went backstage, where Jules met the very sexy Dash. She had never had that physical reaction to a man before. At the party later she had a panic attack and Dash took her away and took care of her. They both felt this strong connection and soon enough he asked her to be with him. She accepted but she knew that if she wanted the relationship to work, she had to go to see a doctor to help her with her problem. When she visited Dr Hoffman Jules saw a hope that she could be unbroken. Dash was making her so happy. With the doctor's help and Dash being close to her she was getting better and better. Jules decided that it was time to talk to Dash about her past, she thought that he would despise her after that but she was very wrong. In his eyes she was a beautiful strong woman. She wasn't the only one in this relationship who had demons, Dash had a painful past as well that still haunted him. They fall in love in a very short time, so when he had to go on tour Jules felt like she was missing a part of her. Her friends were so worried about her. A few weeks later she's happy that she will see Dash again, but her happiness is short lived since her worst enemy appears in front of her.




This is the most romantic rocker novel i have ever read. The two main characters are Jules and Dash. She is a very nice girl, very professional but so broken. Then she meets Dash and her life changes for the better. He is a rockstar but doesn't act like one. He is very sexy, nice, kind, down to earth guy. He also carries his own burden. When they are together their lives have a meaning again. Their relationship were escalated quickly. I feel like the title isn't appropriate for this book. I mean yes we have the rocker but the story is about their relationship and how Jules is taking her life back. The only part that i didn't like is that it ends with a cliffhanger.

My favorite line:
“If you moan like that again, I’m going to take you to the restroom and slow is going out the fucking window because I will be buried so deep in you, you won’t know where I begin and you end, Sunshine.” 


You can buy it on Amazon:
                              Sex Desires and Rock n' Roll

Δημοσίευση σχολίου

0 Σχόλια