Eluded by Lyra Parish

                                                                  Description:
Lives intersect only to be changed indefinitely... 

Lauren 
This isn't your typical girl meets boy.
There isn't a glass slipper or Prince Charming.
I've lived it and now it will be told.
Welcome to my personal hell...

Derrick 
I once saved lives and now... I so easily end them.

Women are drawn to me like a moth to the flame, and like the moth not all of them continue on. Some are broken, others are damaged, and a few never make it out... but it's their decision to live. Only they often don't know that until it's too late.

F*ck the rules, I create my own in a world where I have nothing left to lose. Living is a game, and I'm the reigning champion by being stronger and smarter than my prey.

This is your warning. If you radiate vulnerability... Well, you could be my next victim. Don't try to hide. I'm not easily eluded.

Abbot 
It started with me and now it will end with me. 
Some people call me an uncontrollable killing monster. I f*cking laugh at the mention of the word.
Monsters have no control. 
I've got plenty. 
I don't kill without reason. I don't kill the innocent. 
I hunt the ones that deserve it, the real monsters, the ones without regret or a soul.


                                                      My opinion:
Abbot is the leader of the Gang of London. He ended up there because of what happened when he was twelve years old. The day his sister was abducted changed him forever. He was killing monsters who raped, sold and killed innocent women. Lauren was living a boring life with her fiance Henry. Sometimes she felt like running away. One evening she went to the grocery store there she saw Abbot. The next day she saw him again. When she went home she had finally an excuse to leave everything behind and start a new life. Abbot for some reason liked that woman. So when he found out she was already a target he knew he had to get her first. He wasn't fast though, she was already taken by them. Lauren was practically living in hell, tortured by a freaking monster. She and her cellmate found a way to trick him so he wouldn't end their lives. Meanwhile Abbot and his men were trying to find them and kill Derrick. When Derrick found out that Lauren knew Abbot he tried to use her against him. It worked, he caught him and was ready to kill him. But the one person who hated this monster the most ended this nightmare. Lauren wanted Abbot but he sent her home because he knew it was dangerous for her to stay in London. When he first saw her he intended to break her and built her back together, in the end he realised that she did that to him and he was happy about it.



It's a very dark and twisted story. There's violence, rape and death. Abbot is a killer and a hero. He kills the bad guys and saves the women. He had no personal life, his only care was to be the leader of London's underworld. Lauren was a woman who surviving in a boring relationship, the moment she decided to start enjoying her life a monster took that chance from her. But the man who haunted her dreams saved her.

You can buy it on Amazon:
                                        Eluded

Δημοσίευση σχολίου

0 Σχόλια