Hate Fuck: Part One ( The Horus Group #1) by Ainsley Booth

                                                              Description:
Cole:
I push her buttons. I want to push them in the good way. Dirty, up-against-the-wall, my-hand-in-her-pants kind of way.
But that’s not possible, because I’m dark and she’s light, and we both know it.
So I push her buttons in the bad way, making her hate me. 

Hailey:
If a genie granted me three wishes, I’d ask for Cole Parker to never look at me again, that I’d forget the dark promise in his eyes, and that just once, before he vanished from my life completely, that he’d push me up against a wall and fuck me.
Then I’d go wash my mouth out with soap.


                                                              My opinion:
Hailey's family was rich, but she wanted to work and make a career by her own. Unfortunately this was very difficult when your family was a trainwreck and one scandal was coming after the other. She was sick of this. While she was trying to go home and hide from everyone, Cole appeared. He belonged to the Horus Group, PR expertise, her father had hired. She liked him and hated at the same time. He wanted her but couldn't have her. Cole knew it was wrong to mix business with pleasure but he did it anyway. It was very hard to resist her. One night she had the pleasure to find out how good sex is with Cole, the next morning her world collapsed. She knew he was a bad guy but she could never imagine how bad and how much pain he would cause her.
It's a very short but interesting story. There's the hot part of the story and the part which is full of intrigues, lies and secrets. Hailey is a good woman who was born in a very crazy family. The only thing she wanted was to live a normal life away from the spotlight. Then she met Cole who made her want to do very bad things, in bed. Cole was a ver sexy bad man. His life was dangerous and full of secrets. The Opposites attract.


You can buy it on Amazon:
                                            Hate Fuck

Δημοσίευση σχολίου

0 Σχόλια