Her Master's Teacher (Masters #2) by Lily White

                                                                  Description:
She caught my attention the first day I was seated in her class.

Her dark red hair fell in waves down her back and her alabaster skin appeared to sparkle under the lights of the lecture hall

I'd admired her from a distance, never speaking or doing anything to draw attention to myself.

Each day that I spent watching her in this room, I noticed how her eyes would flick up to me. She was wary of me - frightened - and she had reason to be.

Allow me to introduce myself…

My name is Holland Strong and at 21 years old, I'm the youngest Master within a society of wealthy and influential men.

Claire Elliot is my psychology professor in college - that is, at least, until I make her my first courtesan.

She believes she knows everything about how the mind works…

…and I believe I can prove her wrong.
 


                                                               My opinion:
Holland Strong was a 21-year-old man who was trained to be a Master. Claire Eliot was a psychology professor who was going to be his first courtesan. He was usually bored when he was attending her class until the day she decided to talk about the Stockholm syndrome. He didn't agree with her theory and wanted to prove her wrong. An order came to Aiden and her looks were a perfect fit, so Holland searched about her life and then kidnapped her. She tried to save herself using her knowledge her profession provided her but, unfortunately, that didn't work. Aiden had decided to break her using pain. He was very cruel and inhuman with her while Holland treated her better, showed his emotions towards her.  Aiden figured out that something was wrong so he decided to take matters in his own hands,  he tormented both Claire and Holland. Holland was pissed with him and he wanted to prove that his ways could also work on breaking her. He failed and Claire paid the price. Aiden was proved right for one more time since his training was very successful.



This story is a mind game. At first it seems like this is one of the usual orders Aiden had about courtesans. Claire seemed to fit it, so the new trained Master chose her. They broke and sold her. But that isn't exactly what happened. Since Claire was a psychologist they knew she would be hard to break so they chose a different plan. From the beginning you can realise that Holland isn't a good Master and could never be one. Aiden is like always manipulative and cruel. Rebecca is still jealous and rebellious. My surprise is that this has a happy ending.


You can buy it on Amazon:
                                        Her Master's Teacher

Δημοσίευση σχολίου

0 Σχόλια