Cocky Bastard by Penelope Ward, Vi Keeland

                                                              Description:
He was someone who belonged in my wildest fantasies instead of a rest stop in the middle of Nebraska.

A sexy, cocky, Australian named Chance was the last person I expected to run into on my cross-country drive.

When my car broke down, we made a deal. Next thing I knew, we were traveling together, spending sexually-tense nights in hotels and taking unplanned detours. 

My ordinary road trip turned into the adventure of a lifetime. It was all fun and games until things got intense.

I wanted him, but Chance wouldn’t make a move. I thought he wanted me too, but something was holding him back. 

I wasn’t supposed to fall for the cocky bastard, especially when I knew we’d be going our separate ways.

All good things must come to an end, right? 

Except our ending was one I didn’t see coming.

                                                         My opinion:
Aubrey was a lawyer who had dumped her cheating boyfriend and her job, she was moving to Temecula California for a new life. During this trip, she met Chance, her cocky bastard. He was a very sexy guy with a dirty mouth and an Aussie accent. He fixed her car and she took him with her to California. Along their trip, the attraction grew for both of them. They got to know each other had a lot of fun and adopted a pet. At some point, they decided to visit one more place before they go to their final destination. They created a few good memories and then they parted ways. It was hard for both to get over each other, after two years Aubrey was settled in a new life with a new guy. She thought she was happy until the moment he came back. Chance had hurt her a lot in the past, he knew that it would take time and effort to earn her trust back but he loved her a lot and was ready to make her happy.




It's a very sweet funny and sexy story. The two main characters are very different, but as they say, the opposites attracts. Aubrey is a very conservative smart hurt but a very sweet woman who wasn't happy with her life. Chance was a cocky, sexy charming guy whose dream had crushed and he had made some tough choices because of his family. They had an instant attraction that grew to love very fast. The first part of the book was my favourite. I loved when he was messing with her and made her open up and have fun. It was like seeing another person, a more relaxed and carefree.


You can buy it from Amazon:
                                    Cocky Bastard

Δημοσίευση σχολίου

0 Σχόλια