Stuck-Up Suit by Vi Keeland and Penelope Ward

                                                               Description:
It started out like any other morning on the train.

Until I became mesmerized by the guy sitting across the aisle.

He was barking at someone on his phone like he ruled the world.

Who did the stuck-up suit think he was…God?

Actually, he looked like a God. That was about it.

When his stop came, he got up suddenly and left. So suddenly, he dropped his phone on the way out.

I might have picked it up.

I might have gone through all of his photos and called some of the numbers.

I might have held onto the mystery man’s phone for days—until I finally conjured up the courage to return it.

When I traipsed my ass across town to his fancy company, he refused to see me.

So, I left the phone on the empty desk outside the arrogant jerk’s office.

I might have also left behind a dirty picture on it first, though.

I didn’t expect him to text back.

I didn’t expect our exchanges to be hot as hell.

I didn’t expect to fall for him—all before we even met.

The two of us couldn’t have been any more different.

Yet, you know what they say about opposites.

When we finally came face to face, we found out opposites sometimes do more than attract—we consumed each other.

Nothing could have prepared me for the ride he took me on.  And I certainly wasn’t prepared for where I’d wind up when the ride was over.

All good things must come to an end, right?

Except our ending was one I didn't see coming.
 


                                                             My opinion:
Soraya was an assistant to "ask Ida", not something she enjoyed to do but it paid her bills. On her way  there one day she saw an eye candy kind of man. He was a very handsome angry man with a sexy deep raspy voice. When he left the train he forgot his phone which she found a bit later. Soraya decided to take it and find a way to return it. A couple days later she returned it but because of his rude attitude she left a "gift" as well. After that, Graham had regretted not letting her inside his office that day. Two days later he recognised her and kept communicating with her via messages. One morning his jealousy took over and he confronted her, then asked her on a date which she reluctantly agreed. The feelings they had for each other scared both of them, but Graham wasn't going to back down and he wasn't going to let Soraya do it either. Their relationship became serious before neither of them realised it. Then a big secret came out and shook them up. Soraya's family issues made her doubt her choices and almost cost her the only man she ever loved.




Amazing story. It goes from sexy and funny to very romantic. Graham is a man who is so sure of himself, he knows his abilities and uses them. He is a tyrant to everyone except the people who loves. With them, he is sweet and caring. Soraya is a girl who had self-doubt since she was a kid which was ruining her  chances of having a healthy relationship. That was until she met Graham. He had a way of making her feel safe and secure. He was content by being near her, happy just by talking to her. I liked that both Soraya and his grandma were the only women is his life who call things how they saw them and weren't afraid to talk back to him.

I loved every minute of it, it's one of the sweetest stories I have ever read. My favorite part was their interaction through messages, so funny yet oh so sexy.

You can buy it from Amazon:
                                     Stuck Up Suit

Δημοσίευση σχολίου

0 Σχόλια