Deviant (Blood & Roses #1) by Callie Hart



                                                             Description:
Sloane

I'm not proud of the things I've done.
The things I've had to do.
The things I've given away.
but I'd give it all over again to find her.

Even if I die trying, 
I have to find Alexis.


Zeth

She wants me to help her,
But I won't.
She wants me to save her sister, 
But I can't. 
She wants me to be her hero, 
But I'm not a good man.

I am her damnation.



                                                           My opinion:
Sloane was desperately trying to find her baby sister. She was ready to do anything for her purpose. So when she was asked to sleep with a mystery man for more information she did it. Three years later her sister was still missing, but someone had just found an information about it. The mystery man, aka Zeth, who had a thing for her, wanted to find out what happened to Lexi. Zeth wanted to keep Sloane away from him but in the end he did the exact opposite.





It's a dark erotica/BDSM story. Quite simple but very intriguing. It's full of crime and intense erotic scenes. Zeth was saved and raised by a ruthless criminal who turned him into a monster. He is ruggedly handsome, dark and dangerous but he still has a heart. Sloane was a prim and proper girl who changed abruptly because of her sister's disappearance. She had to be a cold bitch to survive and now she had to trust the "monster".




You can buy it from Amazon:
                                              Deviant

Δημοσίευση σχολίου

0 Σχόλια