Fracture (Blood & Roses #2) by Callie Hart





                                                          Description:
Zeth Mayfair is pretty much the very last thing I need in my life. And yet with every breath I take he becomes more engrained in every aspect of it:

He has a key to my house. 

He knows where I work. 

He dumped his strange, mentally traumatized housemate on my doorstep and has driven off into the sunset in search of my missing sister. 

I want to forget him. Want to change the locks and blot out his face, scourge his very name from my memory. The problem is that I also need him. I need him more than I need air to breath, and I can’t be without him now.

He owns me. 

He torments me.

He’s fractured me.



                                                         My opinion:
Sloane had a hard time saying no to Zeth and she knew that this was going to get her in trouble. Zeth decided to go to Pippa for Lacey, she was willing to help but made it clear that she would try to protect her friend from him as well. His current biggest problem though was his boss, who wanted to cut him off. Zeth left Lacey with Sloane to go find her sister. One night his boss's men went looking for Lacey. That's when the real troubles started for Sloane.





In this book, there is so much more action and anguish. Many erotic scenes. We also learn more about Zeth's and Lacey's history.



You can buy it from Amazon:
                                   Fracture

Δημοσίευση σχολίου

0 Σχόλια