Ultimate Sin by Clarissa Wild


                                                            Description:
Rule #1: Never disobey master’s commands.
Rule #2: Always strive to please your master.
Rule #3: Don’t ever kill your master.

Breaking the rules is the ultimate sin.

All I am is a servant. Rules like these keep me alive. They’re all I’ve ever known.
Until him.
My new master: Marcus Knight, the charismatic and ambitious leader of an underground empire.
A man with a history he vows to destroy.
With his newfound ownership over me, he seeks to atone for his crimes … and to satisfy his wicked needs.
With love, he shows me what it means to belong to him … and it makes me question everything.
I don’t know why he chose me, but it feels too good to be true.
And it is.
Because I’m going to break all the rules.


                                                             My opinion:
It's a dark, sick and twisted story with a happy ending. It contains Masters, submissives, abduction, beating, killing, sex (m/f and m/f/m) and love. Marcus became a killer at a young age but he never lost his soul. He was a good man who wanted to correct his wrongs. The two servants grew up with kind of the same way but they were very different. Ava was a kind brave girl who was broken and believed what her Masters told her. Daniel just wanted to fight for his freedom. I liked the end, it was very sweet.



Marcus Knight was working for the company who took people, turned them into servants and sold them. He had done some terrible things in his life and wanted to redeem himself. He started with the servant who he named Ava. She was totally broken, but she seemed so innocent, he just wanted to save and fix her. Along the way they fell in love with each other, it was something he didn't want to happen.

 Later he took another servant, Daniel. He managed to turn them into a somewhat normal people. Ava was very grateful to him but Daniel just wanted to take Ava and leave. Marcus never expected those two to fell in love but it was perfect for his plan. After so many years he finally was able to atone for his two ultimate sins.



You can buy it from Amazon:
                                    Ultimate Sin

Δημοσίευση σχολίου

0 Σχόλια