Salvatore (Benedetti Brothers #1) by Natasha Knight



                                                              Description:
Lucia

It all started with a contract signed by him, then by me, while our families watched. While my father sat silent, a man defeated, giving his daughter to the Benedetti monsters.

I obeyed. I played my part. I signed my name and gave away my life. I became their living, breathing trophy, a constant symbol of their power over us.

That was five years ago.

Then came the time for him to claim me. For Salvatore Benedetti to own me.

I had vowed vengeance. I had learned hate. And yet, nothing could have prepared me for the man who now ruled my life.

I expected a monster, one I would destroy. But nothing is ever black or white. No one is either good or evil. For all his darkness, I saw his light. For all his evil, I saw his good. As much as he made me hate him, a passion hotter than the fires of hell burned inside me.

I was his, and he was mine. 

My very own monster.

Salvatore

I owned the DeMarco Mafia Princess. She belonged to me now. We had won, and they had lost. And what better way to teach a lesson than to take from them that which is most precious? Most beloved?

I was the boy who would be king. Next in line to rule the Benedetti Family. Lucia DeMarco was the spoils of war. Mine to do with as I pleased.

It was my duty to break her. To make her life a living hell. My soul was dark, I was hell bound. And there was no way out, not for either of us. Because the Benedetti family never lost, and in our wake, we left destruction. It’s how it had always been. How I believed it would always be.

Until Lucia.



                                                           My opinion:
The first time Lucia DeMarco and Salvatore Benedetti met was when they signed the contract that bound them together. Since that day she became the living breathing trophy for the Benedetti family. Salvatore owned her because her family lost the war between their families. He felt like a monster by accepting that but none of them had any choice on the matter. Five years later they met for the second time in her father's funeral. It was time for her to take her place in the Benedetti family. Salvatore expected her obedience but she defied him over and over again, so he decided to teach her a lesson. His life wasn't easy: he had enemies because he was next in line to be the boss, some of his family members wanted him gone and Lucia hated him. He was trying to solve all his problems at once and was failing. Every time he was fixing one problem another was popping up. With the help of the right people and some unexpected events, he managed to bring peace and have the life he wanted.




It's such a dark and romantic mafia story with some very hot scenes. The plot is very interesting full of twists. You never know what will happen next, I was very surprised. I loved the characters. Salvatore was the hero trying to save everyone. He was a very dominant man and knew how to get what he wanted. His speciality was to hurt Lucia's feelings. But he made it up to her in other more pleasurable ways. Lucia was very stubborn, innocent and managed to always get in trouble. They had a love-hate relationship in almost all the book but it wasn't tiring at all. I loved their banters, especially how they ended. It's a five-star book for me.



You can buy it from Amazon:
                                 Salvatore (Benedetti Brothers #1)

Δημοσίευση σχολίου

0 Σχόλια