Review: Her Master's Courtesan by Lily White

                                                                   Description:
I am a Master. You must know this fact to understand my story. I capture women. I break them down. And I rebuild them. If they are lucky, they are sold into the professional hands of another Master. If they are less fortunate, they are buried beneath the ground, never to be thought of again. I lust for the control, I demand absolute submission and my body yearns to warp the minds of those I train. Power is the only thing I’ll ever need and I am addicted to the feeling of ultimate control. I am wealthy, good-looking, educated and charming. And I am - in no way - a good man. I do not want love. I do not want kindness. She thought she could change me by giving me the two things I knew I never wanted. She was wrong



                                                         My opinion:
Aidan is a Master.He captures women he breaks them and then rebuild them. He is not a good man,he doesn't love and doesn't want kidness. The only thing he needs is control. His "victim" was Rebecca, a beautiful woman, he made his first move while they were at an art exhibit. She seemed to be attracted by him which made things easier for him.Aidan's job was to  take
her and turned her into a perfect whore for Duke. The training started a few hours after she woke up bound in a dark room and he enjoyed every minute of it.Rebecca fighted him every time she could and he punished her for that. He played with her mind as much as he played with her body. Rebecca after being degraded,humiliated and hurt finaly saw the truth in his words so she stopped fighting him and accepted her fate. He decided to have more time with her, the six days became two months. He decided that he didn't want to give Rebecca to her buyer so he made her found another woman to train and sell.Rebecca made the same mistake like many other girls before her did, she fell in love with Aidan but not only this, she also became a monster just like him.


You can see how dark and violent is this story even from the first pages.I was almost ready to give up from the first chapter. I didn't enjoy the story because i don't like the specific kind.But if you like the dark novels then i'm sure you're gonna love this one.

Aidan is a cruel,sadistic son of a bitch.At some points you could see Aidan being a little soft but that changed almost immediately.Rebecca was a beautiful woman full of life strong but he was finally able to break her and made her into a monster. The only difference between him and her was that she loved him.

Duke was a million times worst that Aidan, he was a sick psychopath who got off on fucking women while they were dying and after they had died.




You can buy it on Amazon:
                              Her Master's Courtesan

Δημοσίευση σχολίου

0 Σχόλια