Review: Wild by Adriane Leigh

                                                           Description:
Kat Kennedy moved to the rugged coast of Maine to start a new life, but encountered much more than she bargained for in dark, dangerous, and seductive Lane Wild. 

Desire and temptation smolder before she succumbs to her darkest fantasies with the captivating stranger. She doesn't expect to see him again after an explosive one-night stand leaves her breathless and craving more, but just like lightning in the darkness, he shows up in her life at the most unpredictable moments. 

A sensual game of cat and mouse ensues before the attraction between them reaches a fever pitch--the magnetism combustible, the sexual tension nearly unbearable--and Kat finally abandons inhibition and explores the cunning, selfish, and sexual side of a world she's never known.

They have the perfect non-relationship--passion-fueled nights with no strings attached--until life gets real and the past and present collide in a dangerous storm of lust and obsession.
                                          My opinion:
The story begins with Kat describing what happened the night before with a sexy stranger.A few days after they met again but now Kat was trying to avoid him, it wasn't really working though. They kept running into each other (by accident or on purpose )and it was obvious that they wanted each other so much.Wild wanted her in his bed and he didn't hide it. None of them wanted a relationship, when Wild realised she was getting under his skin kind of paniked and fucked everything up. As much as she said that she hated him her body betrated her every single time.They fight constantly but it always ended well. Kat was hiding a secret about her past, worst than that was that her past came back to haunt her.Will Kat's and Wild's love overcome everything and be together at the end?



This is a hot hot hot, intense and sexy novel.There are no words that can describe the intimate scenes between those two.
She is a sassy and independant woman.He is a sexy, arrogant and a very controling man (in a good way). Wild was always so blunt, if he wanted something from you he would let you know clearly.He could melt panties with his dirty talk.They both could turn on each other in nanoseconds. I highly recommend this story.
My favourite lines:
1) “And don’t call me Sugar.”
   “You seemed to like it the other night.” 
2)“Sorry to hear that. I have to say, though, the way you were callin’ out to God the other night sounded
like you were enjoyin’ yourself.”
3)“Okay, let’s say we skip the date. I just want you back in my bed.”
4)“I like you on your knees, Sugar, but let me help you up.”
5)“I mean when a man wants a woman like I want you, there’s no ‘friends’ about it. Tell yourself
whatever you want, but men and women can’t be friends after they’ve fucked. Or if they want to fuck.”
6)“Just so I’m clear, is this a pre-fuck drink? Or a drink between friends?”
   My eyebrows shot up into my hairline at her words. “Seriously with the dirty talk, Sugar. Do you want me to take you right here? ‘Cause the way you’re talking, it’s soundin’ like it.” 
7)“I’m sore, Wild. You fucked me straight into submission.” She giggled. A sound that sounded so fucking sweet on my ears, I couldn’t help but smile myself.
“Watch it, Sugar.” I smacked her on the ass, making sure I left a sting. “We can do kinky if that’s your thing.”
8) “Kat? Polite? She may look like a pussycat, but believe me, doc, when the claws come out, she draws blood like a tiger.” 
9)The look on my face screamed that I’d just fucked her five ways to Sunday and I wanted every man in a five-block radius to know it.


You can buy it on Amazon:
                                  Wild

Δημοσίευση σχολίου

0 Σχόλια