Beware of bad boy (Beware of bad boy #1) by April Brookshire

                                                                 Description:
Before I met Gianna, I’d thought I was living life to the fullest, wild and carefree. Now that I had her in my life I understood what it really meant to feel alive. 
-Caleb Morrison 

Until I met Caleb, I wasn’t sure beauty existed on my inside. With him in my life, I not only saw that beauty to my core, but also in my world around me. 
-Gianna Thorpe 

Gianna has everything going for her, beauty, popularity and the jock boyfriend to match. Too bad it all makes her miserable. Living her life based on other peoples’ expectations isn’t making her happy. She has only one escape and she guards that secret life fiercely. 

Caleb has everything he wants, the freedom to do as he likes and plenty of opportunities to do it. With a revolving door of girls in and out of his life, he has no interest in getting tied down. Kicked out of another school, his mom sends him to live with his dad. 

Gianna hates her new stepbrother on sight. 

Caleb thinks she’s a hollow beauty. 

Then he finds out her secret and uses it to get to know the real her. 

Changing who he is forever.


                                                        My opinion:
The prologue explains how Gianna hated doing pageants, how much her mom loved them and how did her parents divorced.
Years after her mom got married again and he was bringing his son to live with them, Gianna didn't like that but she could do nothing about it. Caleb wasn't happy about this situation either. When finally those two met... well let's just say they did a very bad beginning. Caleb was confused by Gianna's behavior, she seemed to be popular but also anti-social, she was dressed all prim and proper but was listening rap, it didn't make sense to him. Days after Caleb found out about the other side of her, the playful one. He decided that he would teach her how to have fun and enjoy her life. They were heating it off until the moment he made a very bad comment about her, now she was planning her revenge. She was having so much fun torturing him. They starting developing feelings for each other which wasn't such a good idea since Gianna's mom would never allow a relationship between them.



It's a good story that teaches you alot of lessons. Most important that beauty isn't everything and that you have to think twice before you starting judging someone.
Very romantic teenage story. I liked how happy Caleb was making Gianna and how his feelings for her changed him. There are mostly nice characters but some crazy psychotic too. I can't wait to read the second book of this series

and read about their new experiences.


My favourite lines:
1)My mom always went spastic over anything to do with my cheering. If being a cheerleader ended up being my greatest accomplishment in life, high kick me in the face now.

2)“Nice to meet you, sis,” he said with a chuckle. I felt his warm breath on my ear as he added in a
whisper only I heard, “Wanna sleep in my bed tonight?”

3)Jared was thoughtful for a moment before saying, “Good enough for me.” His lips were on mine a
moment later. This was the second time in one night a guy surprised me like this. I hoped it wasn’t a
new trend.

4)Less than a day and our secret was out.

5)“This time can I order for myself?” she asked once I got behind the wheel.
     “Only if it’s something I like, so I can eat your leftovers.”
     “You’re horrible,” she scolded.
     “No, I’m sexy, handsome and lickable. You said so yourself.” 


You can buy it on Amazon:
                                          Beware of bad boy

Δημοσίευση σχολίου

0 Σχόλια