Monster Stepbrother by Harlow Grace

                                                                Description:
His dark obsession runs deep. 
He’s obsessed with her. 
She’s addicted to him. 
Two damaged souls. 
Will they heal or ruin one another? 

How does a girl go from being Daddy’s precious doll to feeling like a filthy whore? 
Easy really. When my father remarried it changed the course of my life and everything became . . . complicated. 
My new stepbrother is a monster who hates me. Unapologetic, controlling, and brazen, he’s intent on making my life a living hell. He blackmails me into doing things I never thought I’d do. Illicit things. 
Oliver King makes the rules. He fucks me whenever he wants. How he wants. Where he wants. 
My head screams this is wrong, but I can't resist giving in to forbidden desires. 
I’m his possession, his toy, his ultimate pleasure. 
He’s never letting me go. I’m his dark obsession. 
My dirty addiction to my stepbrother grows to a dangerous level. Am I sick to crave more from the man who has made me his slut? Or should I escape and run as far away as possible? 

My name is Maya Childs, and this is my story. 



                                             My opinion:
Oliver's mother remarried and moved from Los Angeles to Santa Barbara, that pissed him off since he had bad memories of that place. He also didn't want to spend time with his new step father and step sister. Oliver had lots of issues. A few years later he went to visit his mom again, what he saw when he got there was the kid who now had grown to a beautiful smart mouthed young woman. The sight of her affected him even if he didn't want that to happen. Little Maya, who now was a sixteen year old brat, started tempting her stepbrother in ways that could get her in trouble with him. Oliver was excited with the little show and angry he couldn't enjoy it properly but he would get his revenge soon. Maya wanted Oliver like she had never wanted another man, but she didn't know what to do about that. After her last attemption to make him jealous, Oliver had the perfect opportunity to take his sweet revenge. His revenge turned into an obsession over the years. The whole situation was messing her up, it made her hurt herself, and once more that worked for his favour. That's when she had to make a deal with the devil, she'd be his slut so he would keep his mouth shut. His plan was to break her and he was doing a good job. This crazy game just proved how much they loved each other and how it would never work out between them,  Oliver left her so she can continue with her life. Three years later Larissa couldn't stand to watch them suffer and decided to help them. Maya went to him, but her plan didn't go as she wanted.



A very good taboo story. The perfect balance between a romantic and a dark story. A stepbrother falls in love with his stepsister, they are two broken pieces who trying to become whole. From young age they started developing feelings for each other but they didn't know how to express them. The fact that this relationship was a taboo was making it more difficult for them. At first they tortured each other and then came the hapiness. I loved how much of an alpha male was Oliver, it makes you hot for him, and then you see the soft tortured side and your heart melts. Maya was so fragile from the beginning till the almost end of the book, she was also the one who tried to make this relationship to happen. The story was dark at some points, mostly because of the main male character who behaved like a depraved monster. The end was very romantic.



My favourite lines:
1)I was wrong after all. I had died and gone to hell. And my stepbrother was the devil himself, showing me the way to burn for eternity.

2)Yeah, I am. I’m such a fucking great brother that I obsess about my little sister all the time, wondering what it will be like to fuck her and make her scream.

3)I was a monster. Dark. Depraved.

4)Yes, I was my stepbrother’s slut. And that’s exactly the way I wanted it to be.
  For now


5)“You’ve tamed the monster, little bee. All I want is you. Nothing else.”


You can buy it on amazon:
                             Monster Stepbrother

Δημοσίευση σχολίου

0 Σχόλια