Stepbrother Billionaire by Colleen Masters

                                                                  Description:
I’ve hated him since middle school. 

The effortlessly popular, lacrosse superstar, beautiful, blue-eyed nightmare Emerson Sawyer. Funny thing is, he didn’t even know I existed until our senior year, when his mom started hooking up with my dad. 

Now he torments me in the hallways, calling me “Sis” whenever he gets the chance, relishing in the fact that I can’t hide my blushing whenever he’s around. Even though I can’t stand him, my body betrays me—and he loves it. 

Emerson and his mom just moved in with us, and as if crushing on him wasn’t weird enough, now our bedrooms share a wall. 

The sexual tension keeps building between us, but I know nothing can ever happen…especially now that our parents are engaged. I try to tell myself that I hate him, that he’s wrong for me, that we’ll never be together… 

So why did I agree to play Seven Minutes in Heaven at his girlfriend’s high school party? 

And why does Emerson suddenly have my panties in his hands? 


                                            My opinion:
Abby had a crush on Emerson since the first day of high school. On tha last year her dad decided to date his mom, that was a huge and unwelcome surprise for
Abby. Her huge crush became forbidden. One night when they were both at the same party, a funny game brought  them close for the first time. Two weeks after that and with Abby's determination they finally told each other about their feelings and secrets. They were both surprised with their revelations. Abby and
Emerson spent their birthdays together, they had a great time, but the next days and months were the worst. Whatever there was between them was gone in a day. Eight years later they meet again. They decide to give their relationship another chance but even now there are many people who want them apart. Abby is so confused, but a person from her past helps her make the big decision.



It's a very cute and romantic story about two high school kids who fall in love but can't be together. Both main characters are kids who haven't had the best
life while they were growing up, especially with both their parents being addicts. Their only differences were that the one was poor and famous while the 
other was rich and invisible. I liked that when they were kids the one who was fighting for their relationship was Abby but when they grew up Emerson took

her place.


My favourite lines:
1)Emerson tries to cover up a hearty chuckle with a cough. I glance over at him, amazed. Did I actually just make my Detractor-in-Residence laugh?

2)Where the hell did you come from, Abby?” he breathes.
  “I’ve been here all along,” I smile, running my hands through his chestnut hair. “You just haven’t noticed until now.”


3)“Man,” I sigh, drifting off to sleep, “I’d better give this to Riley in small doses, or else she’s going to lose her shit. Permanently.”


You can buy it on Amazon:
                            stepbrother billionaire

Δημοσίευση σχολίου

0 Σχόλια