Never Let Go by Scarlett Edwards

                                                                  Description:
The first day of college gives every girl a chance to reinvent herself.

I go and screw mine up by meeting the most gorgeous guy I've seen in five years while talking to my cat.

But Andrew Crowner is far from judgmental. By the end of our interaction, he has me smitten by his easy manner and kind smile. And from the way his eyes linger on me before he leaves, I start to think that maybe I’ve caught his attention, too.

I let myself believe that luck may finally be on my side. That is, until I stumble on my roommate, and her overnight guest: Spencer Ashford.

Lean, tattooed, and sexy as sin, Spencer is exactly the type I need to avoid. I would have no trouble with that... were it not for his swift and inexplicable interest in me.

Suddenly, I go from a girl with next-to-no experience with boys to one caught in the crosshairs of two completely different men.

Andrew's interest is wholesome and sweet. Spencer's is edgy and raw. My choice should be easy. But there are always complications, and sometimes, matters of the heart take the least expected turns.

                                                                     My opinion:
Paige was going to college, on the first day there she met a handsome sweet guy, Andrew. He helped her move in to her dorm. Later while she was exploring she met one of her roommates,Kate, and a sexy but cocky guy Spencer,with an unorthodox way. The next day she and Andrew had a day full of fun and shared their first kiss. Unfortunately they couldn't be together due to college rules, she was devastated. Only a few days in college and from zero boyfriends she had two men running after her. Andrew can't be with her for now but Spencer can and he's trying really hard for that. Paige has only agreed to be friends with spencer, she still doesn't trust him. With her friend's advice she started living her life and gave a chance to Spencer. Paige had noticed that he and Andrew were arguing alot but she didn't know why until Andrew told her. Paige didn't have to choose between the two men, her heart had already made the choice for her.




It was a nice romantic story about college kids. The storyline is pretty simple but the characters are abit complicated. All of them have a tortured past and they hide it very well until the end of the book. The story is focused on Paige's relationship with  the two guys which means we don't get to see them doing anything else with other people or going to classes. I didn't like the ending it was too abrupt and it's still not clear if we get a second book. The only things that kept me reading the book was to find out what each character was kept hidden and who she was going to choose in the end.

You can buy it on amazon:
                                 Never Let Go

Δημοσίευση σχολίου

0 Σχόλια