Blurred Lines by Jennifer K. Brand

                                                                 Desccription:
The moment I met Davide Valenti, I wanted him.

He was alluring in the kind of way that makes good girls like me want to break all the rules.

So I did. I broke my rules for him, and in turn, he gave me what I craved.

Hearts and Flowers.

Yet I wanted more. I wanted to know him, claim him the same way he had claimed me. But you can't claim that which doesn't exist. A mirage. A man who showed me one face while showing the world another. A complicated man. A dangerous man.

Now I'm caught up in his world. Trapped under all that is dark and dangerous. From hearts and flowers to guns and knives.

I want out. But I fear it's too late.


                                                            My opinion:
Lori was going with her friend Macy to Barcelona for vacation, a treat from a client. There she met the tall dark and handsome Davide. He ended up being her first one night stand which was developed to a few days of incredible sex. She went back to New York and thought that she could forget him, but it didn't happen. A year later she came back to look for him and she ended up getting kidnapped. Her life was in serious danger and she found out that the man she met a year back had many secrets. Davide wanted to help her get out but it was very difficult when he had noone to help him. The luck was on her side, the big boss decided to release her. When she came back home a bigger surprise was waiting for her. Neither her and nor Davide were smart enough to leave things behind and move forward. She was searching about people who could end her and he couldn't stop checking up on her. A few days later it was time to pay for their decisions. Hector came to NY to find out the answers he didn't get back to Barcelona, this time not with a good way. Davide loved this woman and he would do anything to save her, with or without help. He made it, even if he lost everything he had. Now he and Lori could start a new life where both could be happy.

Such an amazing and very interesting story. It's a dark romance with suspense. It's well written, a couple chapters are flashbacks. The end was a bit confusing for me, but i loved it. There are many scorching love scenes between Lori and Davide.

Lori is a very strong woman who was focused on her job, until she met him. She was totally happy for the first time in her life. Her love for him was the beginning of the end for her current life. Davide was a man with a purpose, he wasn't living but  just surviving to get his revenge. That changed when he met her, the girl who was sexy as sin and so innocent. She gave him a reason to live and enjoy life.


You can buy it on Amazon:
                                      Blurred Lines

Δημοσίευση σχολίου

0 Σχόλια