Hate Fuck: Part Three ( The Horus Group #3) by Ainsley Booth

                                                               Description:
Hailey:
In the blink of an eye, everything changed, and I can’t pretend I don’t need Cole anymore.
He’s my heart and soul, but he’s shut me out, and I’m scared.

Cole:
Keeping Hailey at arms’ length used to be an annoying challenge. Now it’s a matter of life and death.
I want vengeance. And then I want Hailey to be mine, forever.


                                                               My opinion:

Cole realised that Hailey has been kidnapped, he was furious but started making a plan to save her. She woke up and two women came in the room to take her to the Master. She was scared but she wouldn't go down without a fight. He came just in time and saved his girl, but this nightmare wasn't over yet. He knew that Lively would retaliate so he had to catch him first. In the end Cole had the woman he loved by his side and a job that wouldn't put her in danger.

 The Final part of Cole's and Hailey's story. Here they realise how much they need and love each other. The Horus Group eliminates the threat and chooses another direction for their work. In the end they are all happy, except Jason.



You can buy it on Amazon:
                                       Hate Fuck

Δημοσίευση σχολίου

0 Σχόλια