When I hurt ( Russian Step Brother Romance - Vassi and Serri #2) by Marian Tee

                                                                Description:
When I get mad, I say all sorts of things, even secrets that I’m supposed to keep. 

When I get frightened, I find myself lying, doing and saying anything just so I won’t give him a reason to leave me. 

But when I get hurt, oh when I really get hurt— 

It’s not because I’m crying and hurting over him. 

Vassi. 

The gorgeous Russian celebrity who’s also my stepbrother— 

And now, he’s the man I’ve blackmailed into being my lover. 

When I get hurt, it’s only because I was the one who caused him pain. 

I was the one who broke his heart. 

I did it because I love him, and for that I don’t mind if I keep getting hurt.

                                                             My opinion:
After Serri's blackmail, she and Vassi were a couple. Vassi knew that this wouldn't last long for her and he decided to indulge it for as long as it lasted. She was enjoying this weird relationship with her stepbrother but soon someone found out about it. Serri would do anything to convince that person to keep his mouth shut. Something unexpected happened and Serri ended up being in two relationships, a fake public one, and a secret one. That made Vassi extremely jealous. Even after everything that happened Serri saw that family meant more to him. So in a moment of rush, she took a big decision that solved this "problem".




I hate to say this but I don't like how things turned out to be in this book. The way Vassi treated her was horrible, one time he was treating her nice and then really bad. The only thing Serri did was to love him unconditionally and put herself to difficult situations to save not only their relationship but him as well. I loved Max even though we didn't read about him a lot, he treated her like she deserved to be treated.


You can buy it from Amazon:
                                        When I hurt

Δημοσίευση σχολίου

0 Σχόλια