Mister O by Lauren Blakely

                                                                 Description:
Just call me Mister O. Because YOUR pleasure is my super power.

Making a woman feel ‘oh-god-that’s-good’ is the name of the game, and if a man can’t get the job done, he should get the hell out of the bedroom. I’m talking toe-curling, mind-blowing, sheet-grabbing ecstasy. Like I provide every time.

I suppose that makes me a superhero of pleasure, and my mission is to always deliver.

But then I'm thrown for a loop when a certain woman asks me to teach her everything about how to win a man. The only problem? She's my best friend's sister, but she's far too tempting to resist--especially when I learn that sweet, sexy Harper, has a dirty mind too and wants to put it to good use. What could possibly go wrong as I give the woman I've secretly wanted some no-strings-attached lessons in seduction?

No one will know, even if we send a few dirty sexts. Okay, a few hundred. Or if the zipper on her dress gets stuck. Not on that! Or if she gives me those f*&k-me-eyes on the train in front of her whole family.

The trouble is the more nights I spend with her in bed, the more days I want to spend with her out of bed. And for the first time ever, I'm not only thinking about how to make a woman cry out in pleasure --I'm thinking about how to keep her in my arms for a long time to come.

Looks like the real Adventures of Mister Orgasm have only just begun....


                                                           My opinion:
Nick was a cartoonist, he had a cartoon raunchy TV show, The Adventures of Mister Orgasm. He, just like his cartoon hero, was amazing with women, always giving them the big O. He was attracted to a girl he could never have, Harper. She was a nerdy hot magician and his best friend's sister. Often Harper was helping Nick to avoid some female fans. So naturally,one day when she needed his help he was there to help her, even though he didn't like the idea so much. Since he was so good with women and knew how to read men she asked him to help her with her dating skills. He was so into her, he constantly had dirty thoughts about her. Her very personal questions about sex didn't help his situation at all. Nick started getting jealous in the idea of Harper with another man. Then their lessons went to another level, more physical. He wasn't able to say no to her even though teaching her bed skills was a gift and an unbearable pain for him at the same time. Nick couldn't keep his feelings as a secret anymore and he decided to talk to her. He was happy to find out that he wasn't the only one who felt like that. The Adventures of Mister Orgasm continued and they added another show : Dirty Girl Mechanic inspired from his beautiful muse.






It's a very sweet and dirty story. Every chapter has at least one dirty imagination or a sexy scene. It's from the fewer novels that have the guy pining for the girl. From the description of the book, I thought that Nick would be a playboy but he was the exact opposite. He was a sexy nerdy cartoonist who loved his job, family and friends. Harper was just like him but she was a bit awkward too. It's a good book for the lonely nights.


You can buy it from Amazon:
                                  Mister O

Δημοσίευση σχολίου

0 Σχόλια