Road to Nowhere (Road to Nowhere #1) by M. Robinson



                                                             Description:
I once read that every warrior hoped an honorable death would find him. I always went looking for mine, but not even the Reaper wanted me.
I was trained to kill. I was trained to not ask why. To take orders and just march in line. Hooah motherfucker.
Life or death.
Ride or die.
And I’m not only talking about the military. I’m talking about the life that led me on the road to nowhere.
My life.
I fought for my brothers.
I fought for my family.
I fought for my country.
And I fought for her…

Never realising I might die for them too.
 



                                                        My opinion:

Creed Jameson belonged to the Devil's Rejects MC, one of the most feared clubs, which was run by his dad. His life wasn't easy because he was bred to be the next in line, since the age of eleven. At the age of seventeen, he made the biggest mistake of his life and every day he was paying for it. Six months after that he met a little girl, Mia, a true spitfire. It was the first time he laughed with his heart. Creed turned out to be Mia's first boy crush. He was pushing her away because he knew that she shouldn't be close to a bad person like him. A few years later he became the VP of the club, this was the beginning of his fall, he became a different person, with no remorse. When the last good person he had in his life died he decided to join the army, so he can do something good. No matter how hard he tried to keep little Pippin away she always found her way back to him. When he decided to go after her things had changed a lot. 


About the characters:
Mia was a very smart girl, a true spitfire with a potty mouth.
Her parents were overprotective, they never allowed her to do anything, which led her to do a big mistake in an early age. 

Creed was born and raised in a dangerous world which was dictated by his monster father. Deep down he was a good man with values but his temper made him do something he regretted for the rest of his life. Because of his dad and his stupid rules, Creed lost every good person he had in his life. There is so much drama following Creed's actions and later Mia's. 


If you like biker stories with lots of drama, explicit love scenes and a few funny and romantic moments then you will love this book. What I liked most was that the story takes place in the present and continues to the future. Also that from the beginning we have information about the main characters and about the MC life. I noticed that this book has many similarities with the El Diablo. The only bad thing is that it ends with a cliffhanger.


You can buy it from Amazon:
                                       Road to Nowhere

Δημοσίευση σχολίου

0 Σχόλια